Online registration for the ECED 2017 Conference in Vilnius is closed. You will be able to register for the conference onsite. Please bear in mind, that additional fees will be applied. You may check it below.
Conference registration fees allow entrance into the Opening ceremony and Welcome reception, Scientific program events, exhibition, coffee breaks and Gala dinner (except students), and include all conference material. Pre-Conference events and field trips/tours are additional.
Registration fees (in Euro, including VAT):
|Registration fees||Early registration until August 6, 2017||Late registration from August 7 until August 31, 2017||On site registration fees*|
|Participants from the Newly Independent States (NIS)||250||300||350|
|Students (Bachelor, Master, PhD)||150||200||250|
|Gala dinner for students||60||60||60|
Registration fees include:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to exhibition
- All Conference material
- Opening ceremony and Welcome reception
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Gala dinner (except students)
Accompanying person registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception
- Gala dinner
- Vilnius City Tour
* Please note that if your payment is not received until the start of the Conference, onsite registration fees apply during the Conference. Fees will be accepted only by credit cards, NO CASH.