WORKSHOP AND ORAL PRESENTATIONS
– Prepare your presentation in MS PowerPoint format and save it on a disk, CD-ROM or USB memory stick. All presentations will be presented at a resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels on a PC with Windows XP and PowerPoint XP.
– Your presentation should be prepared in MS PowerPoint 97 or higher.
– Check your presentation in the session room in advance.
– Be in the session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to meet the chair of the session.
– Familiarize yourself with the onsite equipment. Technical staff will be present to assist you.
– Preferred page set-up is landscape orientation (portrait orientation will not be displayed properly).
– Use high-contrast lettering and readable fonts. The minimum front size is 24.
– Use high-contrast colors: Light text on dark background or vice versa.
– Duration for workshop: 90 min.
– Duration for oral presentation: 15 min.
Presenting authors are requested to display their posters in poster exhibition area. Authors are required to be present beside their posters during the respective sessions. Posters must be put in person and taken off promptly at the end of the conference. Printed posters should not exceed: 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (height) (35,5 in x 47,24 in), recommended poster size is A0. Only portrait orientation posters will be considered for the poster exhibition.
Keynote – 90 min. including Q&A;
Debates – 60 min.;
Symposium – 90 min. including Q&A;
Workshops – 90 min. including Q&A;
Paper presentation – 15 min. + up to 5 min Q&A.